My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Patrick's Saturday 6

Sunday, October 30, 200510:42:00 AM EST
Feeling Loopy


1. What is a bigger pet peeve for you: someone trying to talk on a cell phone during a movie, a baby crying in a restaurant, a dog barking on your street, or music played loud enough to rattle windows.

Cha! any of the above if they go on "indefinately" lol.. but if i had to choose just one I'd go for the cell phone.. I have come to hate cell phones in general. As much as I can understand how convient they are (especially in the time of needing help) I absolutely hate them, hate them, ..HATE THEM! (get the picture?) I do NOT want to hear anyone's conversations be it in a movie, elevator, car.. if i wanted to listen in I'd have joined the F.B.I.!

2. What is your favorite cologne or perfume that you wear most often? Which one is the one you like the scent of, but don't wear often or at all?

Umm, well.. i don't wear perfume. I like them when i first put them on but after some time I am sick of smelling them. It's like when I'd bake.. smells great in the beginning but by the time I'm done i'm almost naucious from the sweet odor.

3. In your opinion, what is the best way to tell someone you value how much they mean to you?

To me, the best way to show someone how much they mean to you is to give them your "time".. it's one of the most valuable possessions you have.

4. Earlier this week, I posted a personality quiz: If you haven't taken it, please do; if you already have, how accurate were the results compared with your true personality.

41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh (well i bathe alot if that's what you mean!), lively(at my age "lively" means being able to crawl out of bed!), charming,(good grief!) amusing,(i've been known to make others laugh) practical,(definately.. when you have nothing you get very practical) and always interesting;(that remains to be seen) someone who's constantly in the center of attention(NOT!), but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head.(it would get cramped in the one remaining brain cell i have!) They also see you as kind,(I'd like to think so) considerate,(hopefully)and understanding(I try to be); someone who'll always cheer them up(if you enjoy hanging with a depressed person) and help them out.(I try)

5. When was the last time you feel you got as much sleep as you really needed in a single night?

A full nights sleep?.. never happen!

6. If a stranger walked up to you and handed you a briefcase with enough money to pay off every debt you had down to the penny, do youthink you could start from then on living debt-free?

First off.. that stranger just got dang lucky.. i am debt free! I hate owing money to anyone.. if i use a charge card, it's paid off when the bill comes. (I also dislike paying "interest") I figure i already can't really afford it so why should i be forced to pay 3 times the amount by making "payments".

Multitasking : Screwing up several things at once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home