My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Too Much time to Think

Saturday, October 8, 20056:14:00 PM EDT
Feeling Surprised

ARGH! Halloween Already?I was in a store the other day and it already looked like all the halloween costumes were gone! Oh geez, this means I have to get Halloween candy! I really get upset when the door rings on Halloween and the kids at the door haven't even attempted to dress up. I get resentful, and hand them ONE candy.. but the kids in costume i let them take more.

This year i figured I'd scare everyone at the door and just plain don't wear makeup. Heck, the witch masks I've seen don't have as many wrinkles as i have! Gimme a break will ya?!

Knowing Halloween is here is depressing.. you KNOW what happens the day after right? Right! All the Christmas stuff comes out! What ever happened to Thanksgiving?? The stores have wiped it off the face of the earth! I guess the only one happy about that is the Turkey!
Rainy days definately gives me too much time to think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home