My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

A Chuckle for your full Tummy...

I received an email from Annalisa of http://annalisa135.blogspot.com/ and I had to .. had to.. Had to share it with you....




I'm sending these graphic pictures of overdose victims not for shock value, but rather in the hope that you will have a frank discussion with friends and family about respecting moderation, understanding limits, and knowing when to just walk away.




Remember...this did NOT have to happen!










This could happen to you........



Well this warning may be too late for some of us...

3 Comments:

Blogger Astaryth said...

LOVED These!!! Thanks for sharing!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Judith HeartSong said...

I loved these pictures:):)

10:26 AM  
Blogger betty said...

those were cute, Pat; just visiting. Hope all is going well with you and yours :)

betty

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home