My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Monday Photo Shoot

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Your Collection

Have something you collect? Then this is the Photo Shoot for you:Your Monday Photo Shoot: Let us see your collection of whatever it is you collect. Thimbles, NASCAR collectables, Star Trek figurines -- what it is, let's see those tchotchkes!http://journals.aol.com/johnmscalzi/bytheway


Well, I have 2 collections.. one i can't photograph because my video collection is in boxes.. lots of boxes.. lots and lots of boxes !

My second collection is of Autographs.. and since i had to sell many off i was able to get to those easily. Here's a few of what I have left. (I have one 3 inch binder of pictures autographed left)






I've collected autographs for many years.. and had a really hard time when i had to sell many of them. Some I can never replace, like Katherine Hepburn... ah well, I'm glad I have some left.. and slowly I begin again. Other then the ones I purchased at the show a few weeks ago the last person that I wrote to and received an autographed picture from is little Dakota Fanning. (War of the World, I am Sam)


Besides collecting only those i "like".. it's always nice to get something in th mail that's not a bill!


Funny, I don't remember being absent minded...

2 Comments:

Blogger journally yours, gem said...

wow..Pat..how do you get autograph pic by mail? I'd love to do that..
Gem :-)

9:49 PM  
Blogger Karen Funk Blocher said...

Ah, that Dean Stockwell photo is a very familiar one for this old Leaper. And is that Marty Milner underneath him? I interviewed him once. That's a very impressive collection, and not just for the sf icons shown here (although I admit, those are my favorites!)

Karen
playing catchup

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home