My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Patricks Saturday Six



1. You are invited to spend a night, alone, in a large house that is believed to be haunted. A close friend of yours whom you trust tells you of his or her own experience, and you have sufficient reason to believe that there may be a genuine haunting going on there. Without promise of any kind of reward for staying the night, would you agree to do so?

Ummm.. no! heh.. I might give it a go for ohhhhhh say a million or so though lol.. however, even for that i'd most likely spend the night sitting in the doorway with one foot in the house and the other outside ready to vacate! lol

2. What do you most enjoy about your job?

I don't have a job..but when i did, the very last job I had was working for "Traffic School To Go" which is an internet based Traffic School for states that allow you to go to traffic school when you get a ticket.. my job was to tell anyone who called about the program/ price/ etc and also if they called to help them thru the program.. that part i loved. The callers were always happy to hear "a real voice" and I had been told i could spend as much time with a customer as they needed.. "real help folks!".. i really liked that. Everyone was so nice and so accepting of the help that they always had nice things to say. I think it was the only time in my life I was fed positive feelings. (I lost that job because the company merged and wanted bi-lingual speaking people to do the phones)

3. Who was the last person you had a conversation with? What was the main topic of the conversation?

This one is easy.. I had a conversation with my friend Annie from Texas and we talked at length about her selling her autograph collection off. I helped her find a listing of characters from a show called Beauty and The Beast that starred Ron Perlman so she could catagorize some of those pictures.

4. Take this quiz: What kind of "smart" are you?

Street Smart
You're street smart. This type of intelligence is very closely tied to being 'socially smart' - your intelligence comes from a high amount of applied education - you've learned, and continue to learn, from your environment. You know the ins and outs of real-life situations, and could probably talk your way out of a fight better than any of those theoreticians could.
60% applied intelligence60% learned intelligence


5. What was the last food that you totally ruined -- to the point that it was inedible -- when trying to cook?

I guess once (eons ago) when i was making home made bread. The yeast didn't rise correctly and i thought maybe baking it would rise.. umm.. it didn't! could have used the loaf of bread for a doorstop!

6. STRANGELY-OBSCURE QUESTION #1: If you had to do over again, would you change anything?

My initial response would be to say yes.. but that's only because i am not happy in the position I am "at this moment".. the problem with changing things "way back when" is that it might mean I would not have the children that i have... or I may not have had the husband I had. And of course it could also not necessarily mean that i would be any better off then I am now.. I could be worse off. So.. since I am not a gambler I will say NO I wouldn't change things.

Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home