My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Carolers

I was over at Helen's journal (http://journals.aol.com/madcobug/MyEverydayLife/) and she had a picture with some Christmas ceramics. It reminded me that I had some Carolers somewhere, that I had made over 30 yrs ago.. hmmmm, so I had to find them and dig them out for a photoshot.

Here they are!!..


Along with some of Santa's elves...

2 Comments:

Blogger V said...

That`s terrific!
V

8:21 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Keep those off of Ebay or my wife will buy yet more Christmas decorations, LOL.

Chris
My Blog
Click here for recipes & food stuff

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home