My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Ok.. you win..

You have to appreciate the tinacity of animals...

Each day i get the same "dribble" from Booboo Kity when he wants some dry food. (You'd think he was starved to death..yeahrightsure)



First it's the "attention getter":








Then comes the "smoshing"..











Then the crowning glory of the "love bites"..





I wonder how they learn to do this? How do they know that if you "kiss butt" you get what you want? .. and like most kids, they DO get what they want!

2 Comments:

Blogger V said...

Hehehehe,
V

4:54 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

Our cat Bouk does this. Everything that you said. Though his love bites hurt like crazy, and theres his claws. Those things are long.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home