My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

5 Guilty Pleasures..

Patrick over at http://patricks-place.blogspot.com/ brought up 5 guilty pleasures..

whelllllllllllll.. like Patrick food is way up there, but having a cholesterol problem makes those VERY GUILTY pleasures!

Number one isn't food.. it would be when I get to go to an autograph show or convention.
I enjoy mingling with "fans" and watching their expressions and how excited they get seeing someone they've admired for along time. And I totally enjoy when I get to help any of the guests. The guilty part comes because I know I should be here waiting on my brother. (thankfully it's a weekend day when David is home to do it but for whatever reason I feel guilty enjoying myself, no matter how short of a time it is)

Now we can get to food! heh.. I love love love, pepperoni pizza (2). ..
Breyers vanilla bean ice cream(3)...
Peppridge Farm chocolate cake(4)...
and Russell Stover French Mint candy!!(5)

So.. there you have 5 guilty pleasures (i try hard not to cheat on the cholesterol problem, and I'm pretty good at doing what I am supposed to do.. but boy doI savor the times I cheat! )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home