My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Big brother's aren't always so big..









Awww, see that sweet little girl with her Uncle? That's me. Cute huh? And sweet and innocent. (heh)


See this cute little boy? Looking all clean and behaved.. this is my brother Jim, he's 5 years older then his sweet, innocent little sister.


Do you know what it's like to be a sibling? Well, let me tell you.. my brother is 5 years older then me. So that meant, when we were young, he tended to be bossy. It gets old fast being the one that is bossed around!

Now, sweet innocent me, didn't always like that. But what was I to do? I was so much younger and smaller, and he was so "big and strong" compaired to little 'ol me!

Whelp, lemme tell ya what I did! I learned sumpin' 'bout my brother that no one knew... heh.. he was afraid of earth worms!!

So.. when "big brother" became too bossy, sweet innocent me would go dig up a worm and chase him around the yard! Heh.. just the thought of that brings a smile to my face.

It's just too bad that eventually he outgrew his fear of worms! (dang it!) After that i was at the mercy of an older brother. sigh. Well, at least I had a time I could look back and think: "heh, GOTCHA!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home