My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

He wasn't the good guy!

Paula Lambert commented wondering about DeForest Kelley's "westerns" so I thought I would post a list of his westerns (movies only) and just a few "cowboy pics".

Tension at Table Rock.. 1956...Richard Egan, Dorothy Malone

Gunfight at the O K Corral ..1957 ...(played Morgan Earp) Burt Lancaster, Kirk Douglas

The Law and Jake Wade ..1958 ...(played-Wexler) Richard Widmark and Robert Taylor

Warlock ..1959...Richard Widmark, Henry Fonda, Anthony Quinn

Gunfight at Comanche Creek.. 1964...Audie Murphy

Town Tamer.. 1965...Dana Andrews, Terry Moore

Black Spurs ..1965...Rory Calhoun

Apache Uprising.. 1966...Rory Calhoun

Waco ..1966...Howard Keel, Jane Russell

He also did guest stints as a cowboy on numerous television shows....from Bat Masterson and Bonanza to Death Valley Days, Laramie, The Lone Ranger, Trackdown, and the Virginian



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I had no idea--he did so MANY of them!! I just might look for one to rent sometime soon. Thanks!

Paula

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home