My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

I tought I taw a puddy tat..

Steven of http://sepintx.blogspot.com/ (My Sometimes Photoblog) made a request that we all name all of the cats we've ever lived with.. I know I've use the photo's before but here it goes anyway..

The first cat I remember I don't have a picture of. My brother came home with a cat that was SUPPOSED to be a male, which she proved differently when she had kittens born on a window sill.. her name was Kitty Gray.

After that I didn't have a cat until I lived in florida.. there I had Garfield and Pookey.


When I moved in with my brother.. there were many cats.. a few have gone to Kitty heaven but these are the ones still here.




Just an added note: Angel has only 3 legs (right front is gone) and Winkey has 3 1/2 legs (part of her right back is gone) All 9 cats were strays that came to this house.. they all saw the big blinking red sign that said "sucker" heh.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Aw, you're not a sucker, you're a kitty angel to take all of these babies in. What a motley crew, thanks for sharing! ~Phinney

http://journals.aol.com/geminiwilder/Paragon

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right after reading this, and then scrolling/strolling back through your blog, I clicked on the link to "Photo's at Shambala Preserve." That's a great little site--the pictures are GREAT and the accompanying music made me laugh out loud. Strikes me that that music would also be a great accompaniment to this entry! :)
Paula
http://journals.aol.com/paulajlambert/PaulaLambert-Author

1:21 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

I LOVE cats more than anything and your kitties are so beautiful...My kitty Zoey or as I call her Lil' cat, she was taken from us (people or car) and i miss her so much it hurts. I think your cats are lovely and Missy looks all soft and fat, just the way kitties should be. Winkey is a beauty as well. Okay they are all cute and I can't pick just one, :0( love you kitties.

5:25 PM  
Blogger betty said...

cute cats and entry. We're more of dog people here.

betty

12:42 AM  
Blogger Theresa Williams said...

Oh my, your cats are superb! The markings on Pookey are something else! We have several cats, one also named Stinkey because she has a white stripe going down her back.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home