My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Sunday Movie

I'm watching Fried Green Tomatoes on television. I can't tell you how many times i've seen it, heck, I even OWN the movie on vhs! I could watch it any time I want to, so how come I can't "not watch it" when it comes on tv?

Why is it there are certain movies, and or actors and actresses, that whenever they come on tv I stop and watch them? I must own over 500 movies, and I still watch them when they show up on television!

You'd think I'd take out the movie and watch it without commercials! But nooooooooooooo, I heard the voice or saw a moment of the movie, knew it was one I really liked and settle right down to watch it.. again!

Right now it's Jessica Tandy. (and Kathy Bates) I've always loved Jessica Tandy and all the movies she's been in. Maggie Smith. James Earl Jones and Sean Connery are some others I can't seem to pass up. I think I'm on my third vhs of Medicine Man.. another of those movies I should know by heart but watch it over and over again. And the movie, Rudy?! No way can i pass it even if there's only the last 15 minutes of the movie I have to watch it! agggggg!

Are there any movies or actors that make you stop and watch no matter how many times you've seen them? Or am I the only nut on the tree?

1 Comments:

Blogger Astaryth said...

Sean Connery Mmmmmmmmmmm! And the older he got the better looking/sexier he got LOL. There are too many movies that stop me in my tracks... I'm afraid to start listing them :)

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home