My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wednesday

Gosh I hope my day is over.

It's Wednesday.. after 6 calls on Monday, 4 calls on Tuesday and 2 today I finally got the call backs i wanted on Monday!.. and it's Wednesday. *sigh.

One call wasn't the answer i was hoping for.. the other was. About what I expected though.
Last night we brought my brother home from the hospital. Which was one reason i was trying to get the phone calls over with and off my mind one way or another. He kept me hopping today.. get this, get that, do this, do that.. I don't "excercise" but I generally make a minimum of a dozen trips down and back up the stairs here.. so i consider that my excercise. And it's Wednesday.


I'm not young anymore and I tired easily. Well, maybe not "that easily" but I definately tire easier then when i was younger.. duh. I want desperatly to concentrate on writing again.. but the constant interruptions make it hard. I know i can still do it.. least I did it for 2 years while I wrote before, so I hope I can get into whatever I was then so I can write again. Nothing unstresses me more then loosing myself in reading or writing.

Hey.. it's Wednesday! Ohhhh.... I just remembered! "LOST" is on tonight! yeeeeehaaawwww! I am so hooked on that show and on Grays Anatomy! Good, good, good... I need to key down before the show comes on and be in bed and resting! Sounds like a plan ! So, maybe Wednesday isn't so bad afterall !!

I hope your day went well and you have a good evening...

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula J. Lambert said...

I'm loving you, darlin. Love that this entry ended so happy when it started so glum.

Honest--that first sentence really startled me.

Hang on. You're doing good work for a good man, and your love for him resounds through these entries. The universe does not let these things go unnoticed...

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home