My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

February 14, 2006


(ummm, that would be: Happy Valentine's Day.. heh)

4 Comments:

Blogger Virenda said...

Have a nice day Deslily and hope the snow treats you right. You need to splurge on the sugar and be lazy, always makes me happy. :0)

12:55 PM  
Blogger betty said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Pat

betty

9:37 PM  
Blogger Dornbrau said...

Lady, you are sooooooo bad! hehehehe!
Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day. I did. I still reek of oysters... yummy!

10:58 AM  
Blogger DEREK said...

hope you had a wonderful valentine's day. I didn't know you were a trekkie. Bones was one of my favorite's.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home