My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Sketch... plus

I had some time to do nothing today when an electrician was at the house. I didn't want to get involved in anything I had to leave at any given moment .. so i played in PSP and Photo Impact...

First i will show you the one and only sketch I made of DeForest as Dr. McCoy.. (just a pencil sketch) But gads I can't believe how putting them on the web changes it.. i see all the light sketchmarks when in the paint program and when I bring it here those lines are "smudged".. really odd.. it does that to photo's also, if anyone knows why I would like to know.


Then I took the sketch and played with it in the paint programs.. I guess I wasn't really being very creative.. i kept getting interrupted lol.. ah well.. it passed the time away.


5 Comments:

Blogger betty said...

very talented you are, Pat!

betty

1:54 PM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

The difference is how the picture is 'shown'. You probably knock the size down so it will load faster, thus the 'dithering' or smudged lines. You have less pixels per inch, so the computer has to 'fudge' it a little

7:25 PM  
Blogger emmapeelDallas said...

I'm very impressed! You've been hiding your light under a bushel.

Judi

11:39 PM  
Blogger Paula J. Lambert said...

Wow--gorgeous!

But the blinking creeps me out just a wee tiny bit...I didn't notice at first, till I started writing this and saw him winking at me as I was writing!
;) ;) ;)

It really is a beautiful portrait...!

2:57 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

I agree with Paula, the blinking creeped me out at first though. I was scrolling down to read the previous post and I saw it at like the last second. Cool, how did you do that?

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home