My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Patricks Saturday Six Episode 100 !


1. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #79 from Cat: If you could trade places with one person in your family for a week, who would you choose? And would you want to trade as they are now, or sometime in the past (or future)?

Hard question when you don't have much of a family to begin with.. so, thinking hard on this I guess I would say my mother, back when she was young and first married to my father. I say this because i never met or knew him and it would at least let me know him a little.

2. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #80 from De: What were you doing 1 year ago this month, and are you more or less satisfied with your life today?

Not much has changed. My brother's health has declined so I have more to do for him.. so more depressed over it all. Satisfied? Well, as they say the alternative would be worse so i guess i take what i can get.

3. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #81 from Lisa: Do you prefer watching television over surfing the internet?

Another hard choice.. i love love love movies. But even with so many channels many times none are on.. so it's really about 50/50.

4. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #82 from Antonette: Outside of the U.S., where would you live and why?

Hmmm, never thought of living anywhere except the U.S.and I've never visited any to say that's where i'd like to be. I guess i'd just say anywhere that there are beautiful mountains and forests.

5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #83 from Elton: When you leave your home, do you ever feel paranoid that you've left something behind?

Nope.. never think about it. But sure hate it when I discover I did leave something that i needed.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #84 from Laura: What song or songs would you want played at your own funeral and why?

First off I don't plan on having a "funeral".. but if i did, let them play what they want.. I won't be there to hear it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

I have one picture of my father and mother when they were younger. The one of my father was before I was born, the one with my mother is a few months after I was born. She is holding me in her hands.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

You know I'd trade places with my mom, just to figure out who my father is, but considering she only had sex with him, that would be gross. ~sigh~

You are sounding a little down and I can only guess it is because your brother isn't doing well, which of course is already hard enough, let alone the fact that you have to care for him. I'm sorry Deslily, you deserve so much rest and relaxation, new adventures and mostly NO stress. So I hope for those things for you and that things will get better.

I agree I'm 50/50 too because their is almost NOTHING on tv and the Internet can get boring. So I'm there with ya.

Could care less what they play. LOL, maybe MY Humps by the Black eyed peas. Or maybe I Like Big Butts!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

Hi Hon :)

Very good answers. :) I love your answer as to what music you wanted at your funeral. Tee Hee. I'm not going either! :)

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home