My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, March 06, 2006

What?! No Wheaties?

I guess i needed a smile today, so I opened an email sent to me by my "x" sister in law, and found this joke.. now, I don't normally pass jokes on but something about it made me really chuckle.. so.. I am going to post it here.

Right after I complain about Shop Rite grocery store NOT HAVING MY WHEATIES BOX WITH APOLO OHNO ON IT! Aggggggggggg! Now I will probably never get it! I wasn't going to do it as a "collection" thing. I just wanted to cut the front panel off and keep it lol.. dang.. i was ticked off to see old baseball players on the boxes when the Olympics should have been on them! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Oh, and did anyone see the Oscars? My "twin" Lily Tomlin was on! And she got to appear with Meryl Streep!! They were the best of the whole show!!

Is it me or did they just not seem as glamorous as they have other years? For reasons I don't understand the whole show just didn't have ... something.. i am not sure what. But I didn't even think the set was nice.

If you watched it let me know your favorite or most unfavorite part...

Ok.. done with the rant and the Oscars.... here's the email that was sent to me.. a conversation between God and Eve...

"God, I have a problem."
"What's the problem, Eve?"
"I know that you created me and provided this beautiful garden and allof these wonderful animals, as well as that hilarious comedic snake, butI'm just not happy."
"And why is that Eve?"
"God, I am lonely, and I'm sick to death of apples."
"Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I shall create a man for you."
"Man...what is that, God?"
"A flawed creature, with many bad traits. He'll lie, cheat and be vain.All in all, he'll give you a hard time. But he'll be bigger, faster and like to hunt and kill things. I'll create him in such a way that he will satisfy your physical needs. He will be witless and will revel in childish things like fighting and kicking a ball about. He won't be as smart as you, so he will also need your advice to think properly."
"Sounds great," says Eve, with ironically raised eyebrows, "but is there a catch?"
"Well.....you can have him on one condition. "
"What is that God?""
"As I said, he'll be proud, arrogant and self admiring..... so you'll have to let him believe that I made him first. And it will have to be our little secret........ you know, woman to woman."

1 Comments:

Blogger Virenda said...

I didn't have a chance to watch the Oscars since I had no friends to watch it with (all on vacation) and only my kids to entertain me with. Watching the Oscars while my kids cry and about Spongebob is NOT fun.

~sigh~

I'm glad you had a chance to watch it and maybe you can order your Wheatie box online?

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home