My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

missing button??

Hmmmm, my last post seems to be missing the comment button... ? so I am just posting this to see if one appears.. if not i guess i have a problem!

I seem to have a problem!.. i went into settings and comments to check it all.. i have "moderations" off now and the "letters" on.. i also clicked save and refurbish.. still no button for comment.. so.. i guess even though I thought we had the spammer taken care of with the "letters" no on.. without the comment button I doubt i will put any more posts here.. if anyone reads this and can figure out what may be wrong email me.. Karen and Carly and a few others know my email and my second journal on aol ..

sure hope someone knows what i can do, i'd like to keep this journal going now that the spammer is taken care of..

In settings: comments is set to "show".. moderate is set at "no" and the letters set at "yes" I saved and referbished more then once.

oh..btw.. in case it has anything to do with anything.. that spammer sent me two "comments" the other day.. one i rejected, no problem.. the other one will not "reject or publish"... so it sits in my emails yet. I keep getting a sign saying: we're sorry we cannot complete your request.