My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Brent's Day..





Today is a special day... it's my grandson's Birthday!! Brent is 10 years old today! I want to show him off on his Birthday.. the first picture is of Brent and myself taken 14 months ago ...





(is he the cutest kid, or what?!!)

Not long ago Kat (mom) and George brought a cute Cocker Spaniel puppy home "for Brent".. (it's always for the kid, yeah yeah right lol) Her name is Crystal (not sure that's how they spell it). So here's another picture of my grandson with Crystal..









Brent does really well in school and I'm really proud of that! He also loves to read! (he takes after Grandma Pat!! hehe) and he's a darn good Speed Skater!! I wanted to take today and show him off and wish him a really great day! I hope Kat and George get to have a fun day with him and savor all the special moments with him! Give him a special Birthday Hug from Grandma, and tell him I love him!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

I hope you too get to spend some time together, or you get to talk to him!

Curious, how many grandchildren do you have?

7:49 PM  
Blogger V said...

Woo Hoo!
Happy Birthday, Brent!
What a handsome pair!
Hugs,
V

7:50 PM  
Blogger Bill, the Wildcat said...

Pat, that is a great picture of you and your grandson. Easy to see how much you two love each other.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home