My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Round Robin Time Again...


Well, I wasn't going to do this one... usually, when Round Robin posts what the next one will be, if something jumps right out at me I do it, then again.. sometimes nothing jumps out at me. Nothing jumped this time.. until last night as I was showing some of the cat photo's to someone... it was then I knew I had what I wanted for the Round Robin Photo Challenge: Emotions. And remember, if you want to play along just leave a link over at The Round Robin so everyone can see!

Below you will find: BooBoo Kitty at play with a scratching post. Each photo either contains the emotion, or invokes one... I hope you enjoy them as much as BooBoo did!


























3 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Very Very Dear...! Boo Boo is like Sweetie with shorter hair! (lol)

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cat seems to have a thing for that scratching post! Cute pictures.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

I like your captions.

Two questions:

How much did the scratching post cost you? Our cats are destroying our couch.

Did you ever tell the story behind BooBoo kitty's name?

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home