My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Scalzi's Monday Photo Shoot



Your Monday Photo Shoot: With photo editing tools, take a picture of yours and turn it into a negative. The idea here is not to take just any picture, mind you, but one that you think will look particularly striking with its colors inverted.



I looked thru my folders of past pictures I've used and started making them negatives.. the first two I thought were nice.. but boring.. only "blue" lions ! So I continued until I found some that showed some "color" other then just blue.. this is what I came up with.










2 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

I like the boring blue colored lion. LOL

I never new negative looked so cool.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Carly said...

LOVE the lions. :)I am very curious about the cowboy...is that Deforest Kelly? Very cool shots. :)

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home