My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Things always seem to happen in 3's..


And so it goes...the third celebrity we have lost in a matter of days. His name: Jack Warden, born in 1920, he was 85 yrs old.

I don't doubt that everyone has seen him at one time or another, either in a movie or on television, for he was a very in demand character actor and once you saw and heard him you remembered him.....and like the others before him.. he will be missed greatly.

Here is a link to the AOL News story about him.. Jack Warden Dies at age 85.

And here is the IMDb link so that you can read his many credits: IMDb

I hope this is the last we loose for a while anyway. We need a Gregg Hunter on the east coast so that we may listen and learn more about the creative people that have brought us so much entertainment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home