My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

For Those Who Asked/ Who am I?


******************************************************
And now for a meme that Shelly did too.............
WHO AM I?
01- I was born and raised in a small town in NJ
02- I have lived in FT Pierce Fla, and Sherman Oaks CA and now back in NJ
03- I am old. (I was young when "Broadway" was a prairie!)
04- I have a lot of depression and anxioty and stress.
05- Iam 15 lbs heavier then I care to be ...and i feel every pound of it!
06- I enjoy reading Fantasy Fiction
07- I love movies.
08- I enjoy playing in Paint Shop Pro
09- I wish I knew a lot more about computers!
10- I am on Lipitor for Cholestrol (take it every other day and it keeps it at 180)
11- I like to collect autographs
12- I did volunteer work for 3 yrs when in California for Shambala Preserve
13- I love animals
14- I would love to live in the woods!! (love love love)
15- I miss laughing alot
16- I enjoy helping celebrities at autograph shows
17- I miss being "silly"
18- I am grateful for my computer, and feel lost without it.
19- I have one brother, but my father married a few times and somewhere I have 1/2 brother or sisiters or both.
20- I was in a rock and roll band when i was young
22- I drove a 360 Honda Motorcycle for a few years when i was in my 30's
23- I have a tattoo
24- I have 2 sons
25- I am currently VERY frustrated because I want to send a letter to Billy Boyd and his agent doesn't forward mail and I can find no way to send it to him.. and I REALLY want to send this letter. (it's NOT a fan letter)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That clears up who you are, but who am I? ;)

11:44 AM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

a tattoo!!!! Really? I never would have thought. I have 3.

A motorcycle!!!??? Wow.

2 sons??!!!!

You think you know somebody and then you find out you really don't. LOL.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

I am so ashamed that I did not find this info in any of your archives. I must do better.

I heard about the convention (i think they mentioned something about a Star Wars costume contest on the radio the other day). But I won't be there, electricity, water, cable, mortgage, girlfriend, cell phone, etc. dictate that I attend a employer sponsored retreat starting Friday.

So instead of indulging in some fantasy I have to suffer through reality. I would have liked to take the opportunity to take some pics for you though.

Sorry.

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Billy Boyd lives in Lesmahagow, Glasgow. It is a small town in central Scotland. Pehaps mailing without a house number, it might still be delivered. Good luck.
Pete in Chicago 2009

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home