My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

50 Questions

Got this from XXRoxyMamaXX..

50 Questions

1. FIRST NAME ------ Patricia

2. MIDDLE NAME ----- Ann

3. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? ---- Not that I know of.

4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? ---- yesterday.

5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? --- that scribble? no.

6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? ---- hard salami, but i can't eat it...high cholestrol

7. KIDS? ---- 2 grown sons, George and Tom.

8. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? -- well.. we would like the same things ..so maybe.

9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? --- duh.

10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? --- I know i use it.. not sure if it's a lot or not.

11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? ---- nope

12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? ---- ahhh.. noooooooooo.

13. FAVORITE CEREAL?---- honeynut cheerios

14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? ---well, yeah.

15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? ---- i used to be physically strong..not so strong now.. mentally I'm a mess!

16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?--- Vanilla Bean

17. SHOE SIZE? ----8

18. RED OR PINK? ---- pink

19. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?---
too many to name

20. WHOM DO YOU MISS THE MOST? ---- De and Carolyn.. I always felt cared about and life was a lot happier.

21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? ---- i don't like to push anyone into anything.

22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? --- plaid pjs.. no shoes, only socks

23. LAST THING YOU ATE? --- bread and skippy peanutbutter

24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? --- the tv is on but i'm not really paying attention

25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? -- anything earthtone

26. FAVORITE SMELL? --- spagetti sauce

27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? --
David's nephew.. the call wasn't for me

28. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?----- their smile

29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? --- no one sent it... I sold it from Shelly

30. FAVORITE DRINK? --- booze? Golden Margarita .. soft drink diet/no caffine/pepsi

31. FAVORITE SPORT? ---- figure skating

32. HAIR COLOR? --- grey

33. EYE COLOR? --- hazel

34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? --- No but i do wear glasses ..when i feel like it

35. FAVORITE FOOD? ---- any pasta in spagetti sauce

36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?---- Happy ending.

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?---- grey tshirt

38. FAVORITE DESSERT? ---- cheese cake

39. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ---- dunno

40. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ---- nobody

41. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? ---- Dragons Vanished Moon (Weis and Hickman)

42. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? --- my mouse. Oh.. and a national geographic pictureof a forest and stream

43. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? --- Actors Studio

44. FAVORITE SOUNDS? ---- maybe birds chirping

45. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? ---- beatles

46. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? --- Washington State

47 and 48 were eaten by the one eyed one horned flying purple question eater!

49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? --- nothing "special".. i dabble in things but nothing outstanding.

50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN?--- Overlook Hospital, Summit New Jersey

3 Comments:

Blogger Carly said...

Hey sweetie :)

Loved all your answers. I think I might do this one later today, or maybe tomorrow! Cool!

6:39 AM  
Blogger Suzanne R said...

Very neat! I might do this today, although I will likely post it tomorrow.

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Katie (aka RIPHeathy) said...

Stealing this for my LJ! :D

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home