My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

A TV Meme

I took this Meme from Naomi over at Here In The Hills, it looked like fun!

Instructions: Bold (or change the color) of all of the following TV shows which you've seen 3 or more episodes of in your lifetime. Bold and Italicize a show if you're positive you've seen every episode of it. If you want, add up to 3 additional shows (keep the list in alphabetical order).


24
3rd Rock from the Sun (who woulda thunk that John Lithgow could catch Big Foot and then turn out to be an Alien?!! )
7th Heaven (just now and then but yeah 3 episodes)
Adam-12 (Marty Milner and Ken McCord worked really well together)
Aeon Flux
A.L.F
Alfred Hitchcock Presents (who could forget that opening music and his silhouette?)
Alias
Allo Allo
American Idol/Pop Idol/Canadian Idol/Australian Idol
America's Next Top Model/Germany's Next Top Model
Angel
Arrested Development
Babylon 5 (Walter Koenig showed up as a bad guy!)
Babylon 5: CrusadeBattlestar
Galactica (the old one)
Battlestar Galactica (the new one)
Baywatch (Monty Markham played the captain)
Beauty & the Beast (This one i was Hooked on! loved Roy Dotrice and Ron Perlman in this!)
Beavis & Butthead
The Ben Stiller Show
Beverly Hills 90210 (I was never hooked by watched because I saw part of an episode being filmed right near DeForest's house!)
Bewitched (who never saw this? Great guests like Paul Lind and Agnes Morehead)
Bonanza (I loved Hoss! lol)
Bones
Bosom Buddies (Hanks and Scolari were both great in this)
Boston Legal (Shatner finally gets to play comedy, which he loves)
Boy Meets World
Brady Bunch (I had kids, what can I say?)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Bug Juice
Chappelle's Show
Charlie's Angels
Charmed
Cheers (One of those really great and funny TV shows!)
China Beach
Columbo (I still love Peter Faulk!)
Commander in Chief
Coupling
Cowboy Bebop
Crossing Jordan
CSI ( Oh yeah!!)
CSI: Miami

CSI: NY ( I do like Gary Sinese)
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Dallas
Dancing with the Stars (one of the VERY FEW reality shows I've watched)
Danny Phantom
Dark Angel
Dark Skies
Davinci's Inquest
Dawson's Creek
Dead Like Me
Deadliest Catch
Deadwood
Degrassi: The Next Generation
Designing Women
Desperate Housewives (watched in reruns)
Dharma & Greg
Different Strokes
Doctor Who (new Who)
Doctor Who (series 1-26)
Dragnet (digging out the older tv shows now!.. yep yep watched Dragnet)
Due South
Dungeons and Dragons (old cartoon)
Dynasty
Earth 2 (short lived show but well done! )
Emergency!

Enterprise (should not have been cancelled!)
Entourage
ER
Everwood
Everybody Loves Raymond ( I wasn't a regular but love Brad Garrett)
Facts of Life
Falcon Crest
Family Guy
Family Ties
Fantasy Island (dah plane! dah plane!.. love Ricardo!)
Farscape (one of the better concepts for a "new" sci fi)
Fawlty Towers
Felicity
Firefly
Flamingo Road
Frasier
Friends
Full House
Futurama
Get Smart ("missed it by this much")
Gilligan's Island
Gilmore Girls
Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.
Green Wing
Grey's Anatomy (I adore "George"!! love this show!)
Growing Pains
Gunsmoke (is there someone over 30 that didn't see at least 3 of this show?)
Happy Days (great casting and writing!!)
Head of the Class
Hercules (double "woof"! Two cuties to say the least!)
Highlander
Hill Street Blues
Hogan's Heroes
Home Improvement
Homicide: Life on the Street
House (new season just started! woo hoo!)
I Dream of Jeannie
I Love Lucy (you have to be a teenie bopper not to have seen Lucy!)
Invader Zim
Invasion
Iron Chef (Japan)
Iron Chef (USA)
Ironsides (of course! Old Perry Mason fan!)
JAG
Jackass
Jeopardy (once in a blue moon I even know an answer!)
Joey
John Doe
Kath and Kim
Knight Rider
Knots Landing
La Femme Nikita
LA Law
Laugh-In (if this made a comeback.. i'd watch it again!)
Laverne and Shirley (great casting and really funny)
Law & Order (still watch the reruns!)
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
Law & Order: SVU
Little House on the Prairie (Landon, Landon, Landon.. sigh..never had a dad that looked like that! lol)
Lizzie McGuire
Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
Lost (hurry new season!!!!)
Lost in Space (I was so privledged to get to know Jonathan Harris in his latter years)
Love, American Style
M*A*S*H (the length of the show says it all)
MacGyver
Magnum P.I. (hello?! want to save me please? heh)
Malcolm in the Middle
Married...With Children (my X loved this show)
Melrose Place
Miami Vice
Mission Impossible
Monk (the modern day Columbo!)
Moonlighting
Mork & Mindy (loved Robin Williams even back then)
Murphy Brown
My Family
My Favorite Martian
My Life as a Dog
My Mother the Car
My So-Called Life
My Three Sons
My Two Dads
Mysterious Cities of Gold
NCIS
Night Court
Nip/Tuck
Northern Exposure
Numbers (newly getting into this one)
One Tree Hill
Oz
Parker Lewis Can't Lose
Perfect Strangers
Perry Mason (I always loved Ramond Burr he did some good b&w movies too!)
Picket Fences
Pirates of Darkwater
Pokemon
Power Rangers
Prison Break
Profiler
Project Runway
Psyche
Quantum Leap (always like time travel shows)
Queer As Folk (US)
Queer as Folk (British)
Queer Eye For The Straight Guy
ReGenesis
Remington Steele (hello?! )
Rescue Me
Road Rules
ROME
Roseanne
Roswell
Samurai Jack
Saved by the Bell
Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Scooby-Doo Where Are You? (watched with the kids now and then)
Scrubs
Seinfeld
Sex and the City
Six Feet Under
Slings and Arrows
Smallville
Small Wonder
So Weird
South Park
Spaced
Spongebob Squarepants
Sports Night
Square Pegs
St. Elsewhere
Star Trek (if you know me.. this is a no-brainer!)
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Star Trek: VoyagerStar Trek: Enterprise
Stargate Atlantis - New season
Stargate SG-1 -Newseason
Superman (the George Reeve version)
Supernatural
Surface
Survivor
Taxi (had to love Christopher Lloyd!)
Teen Titans
Teletubbies
That Girl
That 70's Show
That's So Raven
The 4400
The Addams Family
The Andy Griffith Show
The A-Team
The Avengers
The Beverly Hillbillies
The Bionic Woman
The Colbert Report
The Cosby Show (love Bill Cosby doing anything!)
The Daily Show
The Dead Zone
The Dick Van Dyke Show
The Flintstones
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
The Golden Girls (proved older actresses are still great!)
The Jetsons
The L Word
The Love Boat
The Mary Tyler Moore Show
The Mighty Boosh
The Monkees
The Munsters

The Mythbusters
The O.C.
The Office (UK)
The Office (US)
The Pretender
The Prisoner
The Real World
The Shield
The Simpsons
The Six Million Dollar Man
The Sopranos
The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
The Twilight Zone
The Waltons
The West Wing
The Wonder Years
The X-Files
Third Watch
Thirtysomething
Three's Company
Top Gear
Twin Peaks
Twitch City
Upstairs, Downstairs
Veronica Mars
Wings
What Not To Wear (US)
What Not To Wear (UK)
Whose Line is it Anyway? (US)
Whose Line is it Anyway? (UK)
Witchblade
Will and Grace
Wonderfalls
Wonder Woman
Xena: Warrior Princess

Young Hercules

What can I say? The television is on for company as well as entertainment!

Now, What shows did/ do YOU watch? Leave a link if you do this Meme!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

That is a lot of TV shows. You never saw more than three episodes of Deep Space Nine. I'm shocked. It got better towards the end, with the defiant and the Dominion War.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

For two people to be from Jersey, we sure don't watch the same things (so what I'm a black male and you're a white female from two different generations) WE'RE FROM JERSEY! That's all that matters. lol..........

Anyway, We agree on Lost, but the other two of my top three shows (currently), One Tree Hill (guilty pleasure) and 24.

Forget about Angel and Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Love 'em. (more guilty pleasures).

5:40 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Holy crapamoly that is a long list. I was nostalgic just reading some of those names. Hanks and Scolari, that made me laugh because I thought Scolari must look at Hanks career and thought, WHY NOT ME?

Chris
My Blog

1:59 PM  
Blogger Call me Paul said...

I can't believe you haven't seen any of the new Battlestar Galactica. You absolutely have to check it out. It is nothing like the original. Currently one of the best shows on television. I'll be buying the DVDs, which is saying something, because TV on DVD is not something that normally excites me all that much.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home