My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Feline Friday


'Tis Feline Friday once again... remember, if you have a photo you are posting on your journal to go and link it with Steven!

This time I thought I'd catch BooBoo Kitty watching the rain but he heard me get the camera out and turned around.. I was lucky I didn't get the flashback in his eyes.


Later, I looked towards my bed and found BooBoo Kitty and Peanutchew looking all "lovey-dovey"

Good news and bad news: The good news is that even as we get older, guys still look at our boobs. The bad news is they have to squat down first.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww. Sweet kitties.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

They are just adOrable!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home