My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Once Upon A Time




... and to think... I used to be able to do this same thing without my back going out of whack!

7 Comments:

Blogger Melli said...

LOL! Oh yea! My back spazz's out just LOOKIN' at that!

6:45 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

What a beautiful cat!

And my back is just like yours!

cjh

9:27 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

Hi Sweetie!

Oh my, isn't that a pretty kitty? Goodness, is there any more soothing sight then a kitty taking a cat nap? Cats are such fun. And yes, I have to admit, I would be a mound of pain if I tried that. LOL. Lucky cat! :)

Always, Carly

2:34 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

Wonderful pictures, Deslily. I, too, would never be able to move again if I even tried to get into those positions! lol

3:14 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

What a cute kitty!! It's funny, but I've had back problems for awhile now. I think I'm way too young for it, but I still have to be careful. I've thrown my back out a few times in the last couple of years!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

he looks too comfortable in that box. I might need to get one of those.....

11:50 PM  
Blogger Ana S. said...

Beautiful cat!

I never cease to be amazed at how flexible cats are. It's like there's nothing they can't do.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home