My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Oh Rats!... err, I mean Bats!

Only 9 days until Halloween!

Don't forget to buy candy this weekend!!

If this old lady hobbles to your door I will expect chocolate!! And I don't mean those tiny bars either! I want the GOOD STUFF! Russell Stovers French Mints for instance.. mmmmmmm, yum!

Or better yet .......................................................Guylain Seashells! Ohhhh, Yeah!

A box of those and I'm your buddy for life!!

Ok consider yourself warned! And treat all old ladies really REALLY good at your Halloween door! (well, ya know.. it might be me!)

7 Comments:

Blogger chrisa511 said...

You know I've never heard of Russel Stover's French Mints! And I love Russel Stover's candy...my favorites are their chocolate covered orange jelly sticks! Those are so good!! If you make the trip to come trick-or-treating here, I'll have some French Mints for ya ;)

4:28 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Chris: I knew I raised you right! lol

5:06 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

Ya know what? I'd be THRILLED even to GET an old lady at my door! We get NOBODY. As in NOBODY! Haven't had a trick-or-treater in about 5 years now! And we buy GOOD stuff! Full size chocolate bars! Snickers and Milky Ways! Nobody comes to get them... MY poor kids have to eat ALL the leftovers! LOL! Last year I didn't even BUY any! We were ALL dieting!

6:08 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Melli.. actually we don't get anyone either lol.. but I still like chocolate!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Ana S. said...

I really mustn't forget to buy candy this weekend! I absolutely LOVE Guylain Seashells! A while ago my brother went to Belgium and brought me a big box. It only lasted for about 3 days, but they were happy ones :P

2:29 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

nymeth:.. wow! 3 days? you showed restraint! LOL.. never had a box last me that long! hahahaha

2:32 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

That is some serious halloween candy! I'm just happy if I don't get a rock (Charlie Brown).

Know what? I actually LIKE those peanut butter chews wrapped in orange or black paper wrappers.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home