My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Winning is good!


I had mail today! Oh yes I did! .. and nope, it wasn't a book (or books).


But it was something for my books!


Today I recieved a bookmark that I won over at Stainless Steel Droppings made by Lisa Snellings-Clark! It's a 3 part book mark.. one showing the RIP II Challenge and then the little pin with the face of her alien Poppet and a hand! Love it!


I had to photo it on one of the books I read for the challenge..well, ya know.. to show it off !



I'm really glad Lisa made these and gave some to Carl to use as prizes!! I don't win things often and this was made by Lisa so that makes it special!


Thanks Carl! It arrived safe and sound!!


(for anyone who doesn't know this: Lisa sells her poppets on ebay.. you should check them out !!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Melli said...

Aw! Congratulations!!! That is sooo cute -- and sO you! Awesome!

11:17 AM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

So cool! You finally got some Lisa art, eh? ;) I love those bookmarks, they're great...aren't the little hands cool?

6:49 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Melli: yeah, hand made things are the best!!

Chris: yep, first piece of Lisa art lol.. one day I will have a pink and a blue poppet.. one day.

7:00 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Congrats to you! It is very cute and practical!

Of ALL the 'stars' that came through Sea Cliff over a three year period that I worked there, Lillian Gish was the absolute nicest and so very professional. She left #30 for the apprentices to have a party or whatever they wanted...THAT was like $300,(or more) Now! And we did have a fabulous party right there on the stage....! A very classy lady and a superb actress!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Ana S. said...

Congratulations! It's such a beautiful bookmark!

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home