My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Kodak 400 .. 300 zoom lens

A few snapshots I took while at the convention... (non digital)


Brent Spiner

Rene Auberjonois

Patrick Stewart



6 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Whoa...those are great shots, every last one of them!

5:20 PM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

He needs to lose the mustache! But great pics!

7:10 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Debi: they would be but the movie screen behind them always give a shadow..

Chris: I'm guessing the mustache has something to do with the play Macbeth that he's doing.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Holy Crap.....DR. JONAS! How did he track me here?

8:54 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Brent Spiner is looking rather yummy isn't he? I *do* miss TNG...

1:53 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

Great pics. Stewart needs to lose the pimp stash though, it isn't working.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home