My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Got Candy?

I hope everyone has purchased the candy you will need for this Friday when the witches and goblins come a knockin' at your door!

A thought crossed my mind but since the above skull is David's and not mine.. and because I don't drive so I can't get to a pet store I can't really do it.. I thought this skull would look neat in a small fish tank with lots of mealworms crawling in and out and all around it..heh.. then keep the tank right next to the bowl of candy and see how many kids will actually take a candy bar lol..   well.. ya know.. it was a thought.

Speaking of Halloween...

Recently I found a blog. (like I don't have a long enough list of blogs to visit!)

This one is more centered around movies,.. including old movies, and ya'll know I enjoy old movies.  Anyway, the blog is written by a young fellow named Dan and he has a good list of "must see" Halloween movies so I thought I'd pimp his blog and give you his link to check it out.  Here it is:  Daniel's Critical Corner.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Pat !!! I hope everyone
enjoys my critical musings !!! :-)
Happy Halloween to all !!!

7:47 PM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

I still have to get my candy! Though I have to work Halloween night so it won't do me much good :( Did you get your candy?? Whatcha giving out? lol. Love that skull! You have the coolest skulls!

1:09 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

hello Daniel.. i've been searching in your archives a bit. You have a blog that's fun to read so thought I'd pass it on..:o)

Chris: David bought a few bags of candy. Not even sure what all he got.. generally stuff we like to eat too, heh..

7:01 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

Ooooh, I hope you entered that shot in Carl's contest!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Ana S. said...

Mmm, candy. Now I want some :P

I love your skull in the fish tank idea! But the picture is awesome as it is too. Like Debi said, it'd be great for the RIP contest!

3:49 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

debi & nymeth: ummm, I don't remember if I included that one or not ..heh..CRS!

6:27 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Your idea is very Ghooooooulish...lol!


Thanks for the "Heads Up" on that blog. I will check it out!

12:52 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

naomi: I think I am getting a little evil in my old age!

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home