My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

 

May your Gobblin' wishes all come true!...

 

Happy Halloween !!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ana S. said...

Happy Halloween for you too!

6:16 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

And A Very Happy Halloween To You To, My Dear Pat....!

I laughed when I read your comment....This is the first time I've seen the Dogs dressed as ghosts....They sure looked cute, though I must say, I hsve never been one who likes dressing up snimals in "people" costumes....lol!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Oh my, will you look at that spider...

Happy Halloween to you too, Pat!!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

I hope you had a happy One. I didn't get the alert for this entry until this morning. I dislike google alerts. Cute spider. Hugs, Helen

7:47 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Nymeth: Hope you had a fun Halloween!!

Naomi: I never dressed up animals either but I think it's cute.. worth a smile anyway. Generally that's only done for Halloween or Holidays for photo's.

Cath: that's 2 spiders I've animated and I hate spiders! lol

Hi Helen: hope you Halloween went well.. I don't use any sort of alerts, I just go down my list of blogs and open them all each day. Many don't have new posts but then I read comments too so there's almost always something to read!

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home