My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Zombie Chicken Award

Gosh! Yet another award!..  This one is the Zombie Chicken Award! (who knew?!)

Becky has seen fit to give me this award .. Becky, who reads and reviews more books than I could ever read in a life time!  If you even are in doubt about a book, just wait a day or two and a review will show up at Becky's blog!  She's great! 

I want to thank Becky for this honor...    and I know I am supposed to hand it out to others... by now everyone knows what a difficult time I have doing that!  Not everyone has to read as many books as Becky for me to enjoy their blog and to think they are incredible for all the work they put into blogging...  So the deal is:  if I've left a comment on your blog ..at any time!... you are entitled to this award!! 

 

The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence is all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all ...

5 Comments:

Blogger chrisa511 said...

Don't you love this award? :p It's my favorite so far of all of them! Well deserved Pat :) And you're so right...if you're curious about a book Becky will have either reviewed it already or there will be a review in the next 2 days! lol..

1:08 PM  
Blogger Ana S. said...

The Zombie chicken is going to come after me, you and Debi :P But seriously, even though I decided to stop passing on awards, they make me very happy, especially ones as cool as this :D

4:01 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Is the Zombie Chicken any relation to the Funky Chicken? Or the finger lickin' variety? Interested parties need to know...

7:25 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

bwaaaack bwaaack bwak bwak bwak (zombie chicken laughing in case you wondered)

8:50 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Congrats...you most definitely deserve it!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home