My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, May 08, 2009

Happy Birthday Sis!!

It's Cath's Birthday!!!.... 

Happy Birthday Cath!   I Wish I was there to give you a birthday hug!!

Love, Pat

9 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Well, the chocolate's about right! LOL!!! I was just thinking that, and the phone rang, and there you were. How weird. I was so shocked I wished *you* a Happy Birthday too. Heehee. Anyway, thank you for the birthday wishes - I'd like *not* to be another year older but there ya go... {{{hugs}}} to you too, sis. :-)

9:36 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Hi Cath!.. good to hear you on your birthday!! and it's always so neat to hear from an author like you did from James on Here there be Dragons.. I've been following him for some time and he seems very nice and I do enjoy all his books! Hope this turns out to be your best birthday yet!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Your phonecall has already made it pretty special, Pat. Thanks for calling.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Ana S. said...

I didn't know! Off to wish Cath a happy birthday!

12:19 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

WEll, a Very Happy Birthday to Cath!
Cute Cute Card, Pat....!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

To the Old Old Lady of the Hills: thank you for your birthday wishes. Pat has good taste when it comes to cards, and she knows my sense of humour. lol.

3:23 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Cath: actually... that was MY sense of humor ..oh wait.. we ARE sisters! :O)

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, happy birthday, Cath! (I know, I know, this comes days late. But I do hope you've had a fantastic birthday!)

Pat, I love your taste in cards. It's so cute!

3:59 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Thank you, libritouches! I had a lovely birthday. :-)

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home