My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

More Bread Please.

When mama darn near came to my glass sliding doors when she spotted me INSIDE watching, I figured I'd better get some bread and visit them!

Mama grabs bread and runs back to the babies..

"hey, what's that moving in the water?"

"I wonder if hair will ever cover my bald spot?"

10 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

I said those moorhens think you're their mum, Pat. LOL. And I never thought a baldspot could be that cute! heheh. Can't get over the size of 'Mom's' feet! (The moorhen's not yours...)

5:15 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

cath: bald is only cute on someone (or some bird) other than yourself! lol.. yeah the big feet are something else! good thing they don't have to wear shoes huh?! lol

5:19 AM  
Blogger Memory said...

Wow, it seems like the babies are growing so fast!

2:26 PM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

Good lord! I always forget how big those feet are until you show a closeup like that!

7:25 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Memory: i think they are and I'm glad because it looks like the 4 will make it.

Chris: yeah look at the long toes on the baby scratching his face!!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Gavin said...

These birds are getting big fast. Again, great photos Pat.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

yes... lovely photos. You could be a contributor to animal planet. heh heh.

My daughters chickens followed me around like little sheep this past week. It was so weird.

1:38 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Oh, my gosh, those babies are still as homely as ever (not that the adult version is much prettier)! Cute!

9:25 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

SWEET SWEET Pictures Pat. Love that Mama and her Babies...!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Grerat pictures Pat. They sure have big feet LOL. Helen

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home