My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Huh?

 

Red Sky at night...sailors delight...

8 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

That neck! Good grief. I love your comments. heh.

And that sunset is gorgeous. Beautful colours, would look stunning framed on the wall, Pat.

6:33 AM  
Blogger barrettmanor said...

Love that sunset picture. It's gorgeous!

9:50 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

That is the longest neck I've ever seen....BEAUTIFUL! And that 2nd picture is a GEM!

11:33 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

CAth:i think the shot is funny lol.. the sun is the sun ..duh haha

Thanks Julie!


Thanks Naomi :o) yes, that egret has one long neck! lol

12:00 PM  
Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

Whoa! Look at the neck on that thing! It looks like a walking stick!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

LOL on the neck of that bird. Is it looking for you?? Both pictures are beautiful. Helen

1:25 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

hi Tink, yeah some neck eh? lol

helen: No it wasn't that close I was in the apt taking that picture lol

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Shanra said...

Prettyprettypretty! That is a gorgeous sunset!

And that neck is just too funny! *snerks* (For unknown reasons, your comment has a maffia-accent too. ^-~)

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home