My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Terra Nova

Ok, so who has seen Terra Nova?

terra-nova[2]

Starring Jason O’mara, Naomi Scott and Stephen Lang.

TERRA-NOVA-550x366[1]

From executive producers Steven Spielberg, Peter Chernin, René Echevarria and Brannon Braga comes an epic family adventure 85 million years in the making.

Dinosaur[1]

Actually I missed the first episode..but I watched it on Hulu,heh..(thank you Hulu!!)

TerraNova1[1]

…anyone recognize Stephen Lang?…ummm like from Avatar?!!

TerraNova7[1]

…but here’s one you never saw on Avatar.. a smiling Stephen Lang, heh.

TERRA-NOVA-2-550x366[2]

Just one episode has aired and I love the premise!  The effects are outstanding for television…. and since I really like it..that tells me it will not last .  Every time something new and different comes along it gets cancelled!   Unfortunately, it’s against another program i like and so I watched it on Hulu…but then discovered it is *repeated* on Saturday evening so I will be watching it then.

At first when I saw the previews on television and saw Stephen Lang I gasped! He was such an SOB in Avatar lol..and then I wondered how he would come off of doing movies and do television?..whatever, he is a good actor because he’s believable as a good guy which shocked the heck out of me lol. 

I don’t really know the other stars but I think it was cast well.  So.. I was wondering if anyone else saw it and what they thought…………

7 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I'm almost scared to watch it because every new show I try to watch gets canceled.

9:35 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I haven't watched it and I'm not sure when it is on or what channel it is on, either....???
But, I think with Spielberg's name attached to it---that it WON'T get canceled as quickly as many things do.....
It is terrible that they---whover THEY are, don't give things a chance to find an audience.....With any luck, the "deal" struck with Spielberg & Co. carry's a certain number of Episodes before they can cancel it.....One can only hope!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Now this rings a bell but I don't know why. I must've heard of it somewhere. Some of your shows do make it over here so I'll be on the lookout as I know P and I would both want to watch.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Kailana said...

I planned to watch this, but I forgot. I have been hearing mixed opinions about it...

4:37 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I haven't seen this one yet but I've heard loads of good things about it so I will watch it!

11:46 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

becky: my thoughts exactly! each time something is *different* and I love it.. it gets cancelled!

naomi: i hope you are right! my fear is that it costs mega bucks to make because of all of the special effects and right now it's against other established shows with new episodes and so I don't see it standing much of a chance but I hope you are right!

cath: all I know is that the first episode that I watched on Hulu was very good. I hope the writing holds up because special effects won't carry it.

kelly: you can see the whole episode on Hulu.com it also shows a second time on saturday evening on cable

6:02 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I just saw your post for this or I would have commented sooner, Pat. We've been watching this show from the beginning! We really like the dinosaurs, and the characters are ok - pretty stock characters, no surprises, standard SF fare. The dinosaurs though, are cool! lol

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home