My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Have a Happy……

May your day be Merry and Bright…

….and may you feel as stuffed as the Bird!

 

happytgtomturkey4[1]

4 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Happy Turkey Day, Pat! LoL. Enjoy your turkey lunch.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Happy Thanksgiving Pat. Hope you enjoy your day!

2:51 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

And you, too, My Dear Pat....

HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!!!

And make a GREAT soup, tomorrow.....!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Kailana said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home