My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Christmas That Was…

From my “sis” across the pond, Cath, I received these wonderful things to remind me how much I’d love to see England! lol.. A beautiful nature calendar and a booklet and gorgeous leather bookmark from Tintagel Castle.. former home of King Arthur and Merlin’s cave!!!  (Cornwall is calling me!)  ..I can’t thank you enough sis!

gift1-1[1]

Debi sent me all sorts of goodies!  From a Huge cup of Coco, to a funky kitty to a book long forgotten… I read this book probably when it first was in paperback …right after I had red the Riddle Master of Hed trilogy!  But do I remember what this book is about? nada..not one single thing and so I can’t wait to read it as a new book!… and talk about luck… my eyes won’t read small paperback print but this is larger print double spaced!!! Yesssssssssss!!!!!  

thank you thank you bunches and bunches Debi!

mail4[1]

ahhhh, what can I say about my “son” Chris? he loves his “Mama” lol.. look at the goodies! In there is a gingerbread man cookie, some sweet stuff for the Pond birdies, some DELICIOUS Pineapple jelly and…  Belgium Chocolates!… I do believe he wants to keep his Mama fat!

Love you baby boy… thank you again and again…

mail6[1] 

And then there is the challenge king of our blogs, Carl!  He saw what I saw and said it needed to be with Me.. and so  McCoy poppet found his way home to reside with me…and my De/McCoy/Cowboy collection.

mccoypop[1]

 He is a wonder to behold… I will keep him forever and ever…

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Carl. 

I hope everyone had a most wonderful Christmas…  and will have an “Enterprising” New Year!

10 Comments:

Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

Merry Christmas!!!

What a nice haul! I remember reading The Forgotten Beasts of Eld many, many years ago. In fact I can still picture laying in the top bunk of the room I shared with my brother, reading the book after excitedly finding it on the small local mall bookstore shelf. I've got to work some Patricia A. McKillip in soon.

Have a wonderful rest of your Christmas Day!!!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Merry Christmas!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Merry Christmas Pat. You got some wonderful things for Christmas. Helen

11:44 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Hope you've enjoyed your day, Sis. And you more than deserve your gifts. Merry Christmas!

6:36 PM  
Blogger Gavin said...

Happy Holidays, Pat. Love the McCoy Poppet!

7:25 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Wonderful Gifts for a Wonderful Person....! It sounds like you had an abundant Christmas, Indeed!
I'm happy for you Pat....
Have a Beautiful Day After Christmas, Too....!

4:18 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I think blogger ate the first comment I left. I came here yesterday and left one.....I love the McCoy poppet! Oh! He's adorable. You so deserve him, Pat. What a treasure....Forgotten Beasts of Eld is a lovely book, it was the first one by her that I read, long ago. I think I cried at the ending.

You were so spoiled and so deserve it! Merry Christmas, Pat!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

a McCoy poppet. Will wonders never cease? I love it!

12:25 AM  
Blogger Kailana said...

What a great haul! I love the Poppet. :)

1:10 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Sounds like you had a lot of Santas this year that were very good to you!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home