My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Morning Constitutional

As I left my apartment for my morning walk I was given this view… so I ran back in and brought out my camera..

jan101[1]

…then , of course, I had to zoom in on the moon..

jan10moon395[1]

by the time I was nearly done with my walk … daylight was emerging

jan102[1]

..when I walk I listen to my Ipod… you’d be surprised at how quickly you walk to the tunes of the Village People!

machoAnimation4[1]

4 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Lovely photo's my dear....
"Macho Man"---So cute.

I find watching the Videos of Sweetie very very comforting--it keeps him present in a way and right now, I need that....

2:10 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Great picture of Boo!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

I'm always in awe of your moon pictures, Pat. That middle one is amazing.

Love the Boo animation... no idea how you do that...

5:38 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

thanks kelly..

hi naomi... i've lost animals thru my life and it never stops hurting. I am so sorry about Sweetie and I sure don't look forward to Boo's turn.

thank you Kathleen.

Cath:I don't even know why I can't stop taking pics of the moon lol..you'd think I was expecting each pic to be different lol..

I animate in PSP and put the frames together in their "animation shop" that one of boo is only 2 pictures.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home