My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Newest Afghan…

afghan1[1]

I put the newly finished (or so I thought) afghan on the chair and immediately Boo jumped up to check it out.. he so seldom gets near me when the camera is out and so I snapped the photo…

After I did that though I decided to edge it with a seashell stitch, which meant that I took the top photo before it was *done*… and I also noticed that how I tossed it over the chair made the design look angled when it’s not.. so when I finished the edging I took the below shot… finished product.. no cat. heh. (but ya gotta admit.. the cat is a good touch!)

afg3[1]

8 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Beautiful Cat and Beautiful Afgan...! BooBoo looks like he could just curl up on that chair and take a lovely snooze....!

4:44 PM  
Blogger My Gallery of Worlds said...

Love it!!! The edging was a great choice <3

6:00 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

It's gorgeous, Pat. So pretty.

6:10 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

thanks Naomi and Cath!it was made with both colors always attached and was a bit of a pita lol.. glad its done!

5:08 AM  
Blogger My Gallery of Worlds said...

You know, I posted a comment twice!!! and it didn't go on. I love it!!! and the edging was a great choice. It really completes it <3

6:41 AM  
Blogger Kailana said...

Pretty blanket and kitty. :)

1:10 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I love the color and the design of this one.

11:58 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

kelly: *smirk* glad you like it!!!

other kelly lol.. love doing that hahaha... awww thank you and Boo thanks you lol

Kathleen: wow thanks! the stitches are basic but it was a bit of a pita to make lol you kept both colors attached at all times.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home