My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ye Ol’ Cardboard Box…

booboxAnimation3[1]

‘Nuff said…

7 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

So Very Sweet.....! My "Sweetie" was the only cat I ever had who didn't care about boxes or bags....Funny, isn't it?
Boo Boo looks so dear, all curled up...I love how you have cut out a section of the box....(smile!)

11:24 AM  
Blogger Kailana said...

Casey just loves cardboard boxes. She tears them up, though, so we tend to have to get new ones regularly. People think that is strange if she is just going to make a mess, but otherwise she gets into boxes that you need to stay intact.

5:19 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

naomi: this is unusual ! but cats all have their own things just like people lol

kelly: I had one cat that like to keep biting cardboard boxes for the noise lol...

5:21 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Adorable, absolutely adorable!

6:56 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

cath: boy, I wish I could sleep like that!

5:50 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Boo looks adorable!

6:43 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

kathleen: :o) I think so too lol

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home