My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Farmers Market & Area(Ft.Pierce, Fla)

I got up early (as usual actually) and my friend Dottie picked me up and we went to the Farmers Market in Ft Pierce

 Img_0402[1] 

My girlfriend and I both have a weakness for breads..

Img_0404[1]

Foods aren’t all they have there.

Img_0403-1[1]

Img_0407[1]

The Farmers Market is surrounded by Royal Palms (above).. and a few other types of trees.

Img_0427[1]

Img_0428[1]

Img_0408[1]

Then we walked over to where my son Tom and other artists have space to do their paintings.. below are a few of my sons .

t3[1]

t7[1]

…and that was my Saturday.  What did you do over the weekend?

9 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I didn't have nearly as much fun as you did at Ft. Pierce. Are those glass jars/jugs in the picture of your son's work ones that he painted? Love them.

7:19 AM  
Blogger My Gallery of Worlds said...

Oh, good for you Pat!! I love walking around farmers markets. So many interesting things to see...and smell, judging by the looks of that bread <3

8:44 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

That was a wonderful trip you took! I love that your son is showing his work and selling them - has he had much interest from galleries yet to show it? The turtles looked lovely from what you showed us of the paintings.

That bread did look wonderful, and I'm not a bread person. Good thing you didn't show any chocolate! I would have succumbed and gone to my cupboard to raid it.

It's too early in the morning to go anywhere yet, here. And I'm still sick, so I'm having another rest day.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

You and me both about the bread... love it. I would give potatoes up before I would give up bread. And all of that looks so nice! I tend to prefer savoury but cherry and choc are two things that go together very well so I would have to have that I think. Great photos, Pat.

11:20 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

That Farmer's Market looks Fabulous! And so do your sons paintings!!
The Breads---YUMMMMMM! This is the kind of Farmers Market that I could go crazy-buying stuff....lol!

My Weekend? Pretty much nothing. It is raining quite hard here today and that's always kind of wonderful if you are indoors---Which I Am! It has been a very quiet weekend up here on the hill.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Gavin said...

What a beautiful market! As soon as I replace my camera I'll have to post some pictures of out local markets. We have several quite close to us.

8:48 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

kelly: yeah they are nice but they tend to be fattening! lol.. a number of merchants have stuff to eat cooking away... heh..next to salt water the smells are great!

susan: ummm, they had a chocolate and cherry bread...

Cath.. i did good and only got "healthy bread" .. rye w/ seeds. I do like rye bread with certain foods.

naomi: it was sunny on Saturday but we had downpours on Sunday!

Gavin: don't know what it is about me but I have a hard time posting without pictures! It would be sorta like me trying to type with my hands tied up! lol

5:25 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Looks and sounds like a wonderful day. I could eat all of that bread!!! Your son Tom is a very talented artist.

2:43 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

thank you Kathleen..like most, he's a starving artist. :o( but that seems to be the norm..lol

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home