My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Genius!

Chris’s sweetie, Matt, had this on tumblr but it fascinated me so much I had to put it on my blog.

It’s pure genius. I don’t know the name or names of those who “invented” it or made it and I’m not even sure “why” it was made but it is spectacular!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

This is FANTASTIC!!!!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Kailana said...

Wow, that's awesome!

11:08 AM  
Blogger My Gallery of Worlds said...

Wow!!! But I have to say, that giant little girl was a little creepy. I'm just amazed how talented those puppeteers are!! Thanks Lady <3

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home