My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 22: At the Pond

Not everyone goes to my photo blog so I thought I’d just put this here also…

(two turtles exchanging gossip!)

may226[1]

(below: young Ibis)

may228[1]

 

may2299800[1]

(mama duck and her 9 ducklings appeared on the pond today)

may22600[1]

 

may228002[1]

 

may22800ducks[1]

 

may227[1]

 

may22ducks800[1]

9 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Did I even know you had a photo blog? Seems like I should have known it. Anyway, it's on my reader now! Goodness gracious, but those ducklings are adorable!!! But I'm most in love with that shot of the turtles. :D

11:14 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Great shots Pat. I hope those ducklings stay away from those turtles.

11:29 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

debi: lol two heads are better than one? (or is that 4 head? lol)

hi helen...yeah I am sure some will disappear which is sad but that's nature I guess (but I don't like it either)

11:51 AM  
Blogger snookey said...

love the animals

1:14 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Oh My! Spring has sprung on the Pond...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, that Duckling Family....I think I would do nothing but watch them ALL day!!! WONDERFUL pictures, Pat....!

Suggestion, my dear: Put on Comment Moderation and get rid of those "impossible-to-read" words...OY!

1:33 PM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

I'm with Debi!! Somehow I missed that you had a photo blog!!! I'm so glad I'm not missing that anymore though :D Just subscribed to it!! Those ducklings are ADORABLE!!

1:34 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

naomi: lol I know you always love the animal pictures! I hope they made you smile. I am only keeping those letters for about a week then I will try taking them off again..

Chris: welcome back baby boy! it's good to be seeing you on a more regular basis again!

7:36 AM  
Blogger My Gallery of Worlds said...

Awww sooo cute :D

8:03 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Lovely pictures like always Pat!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home