My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, August 27, 2012

The Outer Bands of Isaac

It began to get very windy and rain about 10:30 am. (note the grass between the walk and pond)

aug271395[1]

(an hour later: note the grass left between the pond and the walkway)

aug276395[1]

an hour later: the ducks are now swimming ON the walkway!

aug277395[1]

It finally eased up about 3:30 pm… can we say it’s flooded around here?!

aug278395[1]

6 Comments:

Blogger chrisa511 said...

A preview of what I have to look forward to, eh? :p Hope you're staying safe mama!

10:04 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Oh My! I hope the worst is over for you, Pat....It doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun!!

2:04 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Crikey! That's a fair bit of water to look out on. Glad you're ok, Pat. Hope that's it for you now.

4:18 AM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

I'm glad that is all it did and that you are okay. Try to resist swimming on the walkway, no matter how tempting. :)

7:21 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

Sheesh--it didn't come into your apartment, did it? So glad you stayed safe!!!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Yikes, hope it didn't get any worse than this. I'm way behind in my Reader and hoping for the best!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home