My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Same View… Different Day

Isn’t it amazing how one can look out their window everyday and yet see a different picture?  Ahhhh, nature!

viewAnimation2

5 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

And every one of them is positively lovely, Pat!

4:26 PM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

Exactly what Debi said :) I think the same thing all the time...When I'm driving across the lake every day, the sky can look so different..but it always looks beautiful!

10:34 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Each of these pictures is a Gem, Pat! I know exactly what you mean because every time I look out at my view---especially looking West...It Is Different and always Beautiful.
You have a really incredible view from your window.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Love the way you've done this. And the photos themselves.

6:01 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

debi: since it's rare I leave this apt. I am glad for the changes!

Chris: I bet sometimes you want to stop and take pictures too!

naomi: well now.. that view from your balcony is fabulous..AND you get hummingbirds! (I am jealous lol)

hey Sis: I should put the camera on the tripod and get the "exact" same view but I know I'd want the camera for something else lol

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home