My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

So Sorry

I apologize before you find out that I have set that absolutely HORRID word check back on when you comment. For a while having it off was working ok.. daily I went and emptied out "spam" from it's folder.. but lately ALL of it shows up in my email and since I cannot tell I have to open each and every one before I see it's spam and then I go and delete them all.. it's just too much having to open each one every day and not a day goes by without some.. today had 10 (so far)I am beginning to think that the companies are all sorry that they have to deal with their own programs that allow us to blog and so instead of finding a better fix than having words and numbers that even I can't read, they most likely hope we will all give up and stop blogging so that they can rid their self of the program altogether.

Anyway... I am so sorry..and if it means you cannot or will not comment because of it just drop me an email now and then so that I know you are still around!

Thanx...
DesLily

5 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Oh Pat, I'm sorry you're having these hassles!!! But it's definitely not going to stop me from reading and commenting. Not sure if there's *anything* that could make me do that.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Same here, Pat. I had mine turned off for months but the spam kept coming and then it got really bad so I've now turned it back on and *poof* it's gone. I hate the spam, it drives me *nuts*. I don't think most people are put off commenting though.

5:24 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

What I find hard about the "w ord verification" is--I so often cannot read it and I have to do it mny times.
A few days ago I had to try SIX different times on someones blog....! It just becomes too hard for my old eyes, I guess...! But I will do the best I can. I understand hating SPAM, for sure!

This is my THIRD try...! I cannot ever read the numvers!!! OY!

11:46 PM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

A little word verification won't stop me from commenting on your blog ;) I've been debating putting it on my blog too :( I hate to do that as well but the spam really is ridiculous!!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

At least they don't show up on your blog. I love the spam filter.

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home