My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Nearly 8 minutes of the Hobbit!

This is on line, made by a fan who put all the trailers together in chronological order!
This is going to be yet another movie that no one could have done better than Peter Jackson.  His love for Tolkien's stories is greater, by far, then I might have, and I am most grateful that he has the talent and the means to bring it to life so fabulously!


3 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Cor, Pat, that was absolutely fantastic!!! How amazing is that film going to be? Love the singing in it!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Kailana said...

I can't wait to see this!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

The waiting is getting to me. Wish it could get here already!!!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home