My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, December 08, 2012

Barrymore

Re: Barrymore.

So why have I not heard of this movie????

I mean REALLY?!!!

Just look at the cast!!!!
Christopher Plummer, Helen Mirren, Julie Andrews, Zoe Caldwell

5 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I think this film was based on a One-Man Play that Plummer did, called "BARRYMORE"....and I think it became expanded into this film.....But I don't believe any of those other wonderful actors are in it...

10:11 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Wow, that is an all star cast. I've never heard of the film either!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

interesting.......
probably not heard about it because there is no violence or explicit sex.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Hope you get to see it, Pat. It's a new one on me.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Kailana said...

I have never heard of this before, either!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home